Lipoma Removal Ointment
“Though the doctors said that Lipomas are generally harmless, I still don’t like the feeling of a dough-like growth on the back of my forehead. Luckily, I didn’t have to cash out money on expensive surgical treatment and got rid of the swelling all thanks to the Lipoma Treatment Patch! It’s a quick and effective way to get rid of lipoma without experiencing any adverse side effects nor undergoing expensive treatments.” -Ashley, 43, New York
“I was concerned about the tumor on my neck but was relieved it was non-cancerous. However, I wanted it gone. I’ve tried all solutions from creams and serums but none of them worked. Luckily the Lipoma Treatment eliminated the swelling in just two weeks!” -Sandy, 49, Alabama
What is Lipoma?
Lipomas are non-cancerous tumors that appear beneath the skin. Not much is known about the causes of lipomas but according to medical experts, lipomas mostly affect people between the ages of forty to sixty and genetics (as some people are more predisposed to this condition than others).
Lipomas can occur anywhere in the body but they are usually:
Located under the skin- Common locations are on the shoulders, neck, back, abdomen, and thighs.
Soft Texture- People with this condition describe the texture of the growth as “soft” and “doughy” where the swelling slightly moves with slight pressure.
General Small- Lipomas are generally smaller than two inches (5 centimeters) but can grow to larger sizes.
Sometimes Painful- Lipomas may be painful if they are located or press against nerves or if they contain blood vessels.
Saffron and Ginger: The Perfect Anti-Tumor Duo
Nature has its ways of curing ailments with efficacy. These natural remedies gave birth to research in modern medicine.
Saffron is the most expensive spice in the world due to its extensive and labor-intensive cultivation. A pound of saffron can cost a whopping 500 to 5000 USD. Saffron came from the Crocus sativus flower (saffron crocus). The term “saffron” is attributed to the flower’s threat-like structure called stigma.
Saffron has many health benefits such as:
- Anti-Cancer - Saffron is effective in combating cancer and has anti-tumor properties all due to its potent anti-inflammatory properties. It is effective against reproductive and other types of cancer.
- An effective antioxidant - Saffron constraints antioxidants such as crocin (pain reliever for mild to moderate pain), crocetin (improves blood flow), Sarfanal (ant-cancer), and kaempferol (anti-inflammatory properties).
Combats Chronic Diseases - Saffron is effective in protecting your brain cells from progressive damage.
Weight Loss - Saffron is effective in reducing appetite wrestling in curbing calorie intake which results in weight loss.
Reduces Heart Disease Risk - People predisposed to cardiovascular conditions benefit from having saffron on their diet due to its antioxidant properties.
Improves Blood Sugar - Saffron decreases blood sugar, thus decreasing the risk for diabetes.
Ginger is a common root crop that is used as a spice in many dishes. Its sharp taste characterizes it. There are many health benefits of ginger such as:
Anti-Cancer- Ginger has been considered to be ten times more effective than standard chemotherapy treatment for cancer. It contains antioxidants that protect the cells from atrophy (desegregation). Ginger is effective against breast and colorectal cancer.
Anti-Inflammatory- Ginger decreases inflammation in the body which does a number of things such as: Decreasing the chances of acne breakouts, and lymphatic swelling, decreasing infections from wounds and improving blood circulation.
Weight Loss- Ginger is an effective weight loss aid as it improves digestion leading to increased satiation and weight loss.
How powerful is the Lipoma Removal Ointment?
The Lipoma Removal Ointment is a potent two-week action lipoma removal cream containing all-natural ingredients packed with anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory products. The Lipoma Removal Ointment:
- Effectively removes lipoma in just two weeks
- Significantly decreases the risk for future lipoma breakouts.
- Protects your skin and body from cancer.
- Protects your skin from dryness and scaliness.
- Hydrates and repairs your skin, thus decreasing wrinkle depth
- Tightens saggy skin.
- Decreases the chances of experiencing bodily acne
- Safe for all skin types
- Does not leave any scars post-treatment.
There used to have Lymphoma but it all went away in just two weeks all thanks to the Lipoma Removal Ointment. Now, she sent us these pictures to show the world how the Lipoma Removal Ointment transformed her life for the better!
“I’ve always had this swelling on my shoulder which I wanted to get rid of. The swelling doesn’t hurt per se but it really increased my confidence with wearing more revealing outfits, especially during the summer.”
“I’ve been using the Lipoma Removal Ointment religiously twice a day, every day for over a week, and the swelling decreased to half its original size! During my seven days of consistent use, I didn’t feel any stinging, swelling, redness, or pain. However, did notice my skin become tighter and more moisturized, which is an added benefit to keeping my skin healthy!”
“After around fourteen days of use, the swelling is gone and now, I am more confident with wearing what I want. I don’t feel the dough-like texture under my skin and my skin didn’t sustain scars during and after the treatment period.”
How to Use
- Wash the affected area with soap and water.
- Dry the affected area.
- Squeeze a pea-sized amount of Lipoma Removal Ointment.
- Apply the ointment on and around the affected area.
- Add more ointment if needed.
- Continue massaging until the product has been fully absorbed by the skin.
- Wash your hands.
- Use the product 2-3 times a day, daily.
- Do not use the product on exposed and bleeding skin.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- For external use only.
- Ingredients; Saffron, Ginger
- Net Weight; 20g
- Shelf Life: 3 Years
- Applicable Body Parts: Neck, Back, Thighs, Arms, Legs
- Applicable Skin Types: All
- Applicable Conditions: Lipoma, Subcutaneous Lump, Fibroid Mass, Sebaceous Adenoma, Solitary Tumor, Body Lump, Multiple Tumors
- Recommended Usage: 2-3 Times a day, Daily
- South Moon™ Lipoma Removal Ointment